The Anointed Life – Part 2
Louis Johnson, March 8, 2020
THE ANOINTED LIFE
God pours His oil into clean vessels.
(2 Kings 4:1 NKJV) A certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets cried out to Elisha, saying, “Your servant my husband is dead, and you know that your servant feared the Lord. And the creditor is coming to take my two sons to be his slaves.”
- Oil represents the Holy Spirit and the anointing of God.
- God is looking for vessels to put the oil in.
(Genesis 1:28 NKJV) Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
- Satan hates your body and he’s trying to destroy it so the oil will have no vessel.
- Your body is the temple of the oil and the Holy Spirit.
(1 Corinthians 6:19 KJV) Your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own.
- God’s only question to you for our generation is, “Who will be the vessel?”