Clint Williamson, July 7, 2019
(Proverbs 16:24) Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
(Hebrews 12:1-2) Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
(2 Corinthians 5:17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
(2 Corinthians 10:4-5) For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ
Words are spoken to us every day. Many things that are said to us, do not line up with the word of God. Even well-meaning people will sometimes lead us in the wrong direction, but God has a plan for your life! He will guide you into all the affairs of life!
- You’ve got to measure everything that is spoken into your life with what and who the Lord says you are.
- If or when you take in poisonous words as truth, it’s a lie from the enemy! Even though, it’s a lie from the enemy, you will live your life accordingly.
(2 Corinthians 5:21) For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
(Ephesians 2:10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
(1 John 3:9) Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
- Because of what Jesus did for me, in that he became sin. I have been made the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. My standing in him is secure!
(Romans 8:1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
- I will not live under condemnation.
I am a child of God!
(1 Corinthians 6:17) But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
- I am one spirit with the Lord!
- If you have received Christ, you are now a child of God and a citizen of heaven.
(Ephesians 2:19) Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God.
- You are no more strangers or foreigners, but fellow citizens, with the saints and of the household of God.
(1 John 3:1-2) Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
- We are now the sons of God. My brethren, what an honor it is to be called the Sons of God!