Right People, Right Place, Right Plan- Part 1
Louis Johnson, January 26, 2020
RIGHT PEOPLE, RIGHT PLACE, RIGHT PLAN
- The right people can unlock the potential that’s inside of you.
- A power relationship is God blessing you for transition.
(2 Corinthians 5:16) Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
- Flesh people feed your fear, but spirit people feed your faith.
- Flesh people tear you down, but spirit people build you up.
(2 Corinthians 7:5-6) For, when we were come into Macedonia, our flesh had no rest, but we were troubled on every side; without were fightings, within were fears. Nevertheless God, that comforteth those that are cast down, comforted us by the coming of Titus.
(Luke 6:38) Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom.
- God said my blessing is connected to a place.
(1 Kings 17:4) And it shall be, that thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there.
(1 Kings 17:9 NLT) “Go and live in the village of Zarephath, near the city of Sidon. I have instructed a widow there to feed you.”
- You can receive a double-portion of the anointing of God if you’re in the right place.
1st place – Bethel
2nd place – Gilgal
3rd place – Jericho
4th place – Jordan River